Saturday, November 17, 2012

Welcome!

Hi Everyone!  I have no followers, but this is more for me right now.  I love other people's nail blogs and I sometimes post my nail pictures on my other blog, Adventures of a Navy Wife.  I feel that my nail habit does not mesh too well with my family/life blog, so I decided to create Navy Nails.  I didn't want to stray too far from the name of my other blog and Navy Nails rhymes, so why not? 

My husband, Dr. Tom, is a Navy doc and we have been traveling (aka moving) and we haven't been able to really settle down for the past couple of years.  Aside from being a Navy wife, I am also a mom to two small children.  Harper is two and Mason is a newbie, born this past August.

I would really love for nail polish companies to send me their products for review.  I doubt that will happen, but if I could have a couple of kickbacks instead of funding my own polish habit, that would be great!

I just got some great nail mail the other day from KBShimmer.  I ordered just before the latest Winter 2012 collection was released.  I hope to place another order with them soon so that I can get my hands on Snow Way and Hex Appeal.  I also liked All Decked Out, but I know that I won't wear it as much as the others.

Check out KBShimmer's homepage at: http://kbshimmer.com/default.htm

Her Etsy Link is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KBShimmer

Also, a random nail blog fact: NOTD stands for Nail of the Day.  I was very confused as to what that stood for when I started following nail blogs.

Have a great night!
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment